Please fill up all the details correctly.
In order to be accepted as a registered exam student/candidate, exam fee need to be paid before Last date of submission of application/Fees announced by school. Upon receipt of your EXAM application and exam fees, school will process candidate's application form with the respective exam board. Exam application indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of exam board. Please Contact your teacher before filling exam form.
To facilitate the organization of exams, kindly observe the following:
* Music examinations are a method of formally assessing the accomplishments of pupils learning musical instruments. These are called grades. Music exams are set in both theory and practical aspects. The practical exams concentrate on the particular instrument favored by the pupil, for example piano, guitar violin.
* They cover elements such as playing set pieces, technical work including scales, sight reading, aural, musical knowledge and improvisation. It is very important to know the syllabus of exam and requirement.
* The music exams are graded from Initial than Grade 1 to 8, with Grade 1 being the entry level, and Grade 8 being the standard required for entry to higher study in a music college.
* It is important to understand all the rules & regulation are set by LCM/ ABRSM/ Trinity Board.
* Urban Raga helps students in terms of filing application and preparing for these exam.
* To register or to appear for these international Music exam, Students need to fill up exam application form and submit along with exam fees.
* Fees for theory/ Practical exam should be paid with the form. Please note that exam fees collected from students doesn't go to Urban Raga Account. It should be paid in Cash only.
* Also we need to understand urban raga’s role here is submitting collected fees along with Group Application form.
* Money will NOT be refunded in case you are unable to attend the exams for any reason or under any circumstances. Urban Raga also will not be in position to help as these boards do not entertain these kind of requests.
* Students who wish to do the exams need to register by 30th January, 2016
* Minimum 80% attendance (regular class) required for preparation of exam. By increasing number of class before the exam date will not help as a lot of practice for music reading, finger movement and music expression is required and need time to understand and achieve the technical aspects of the pieces and exercises. Exam students are requested to please avoid missing classes/request for compensatory classes as the same will be difficult to compensated for and it affects and disturbs other students’ regular schedule.
* A daily practice schedule is a must to complete the exam syllabus and score high in the exam. The practice schedule should be established from the beginning itself.
* Examination dates will not be changed once published. Kindly avoid requesting for the same.
* Student must be present 30 minutes before the appointed time of exams and make sure details on the appointment slips are correctly entered.
* Only original music book is permitted. No photocopies please.
* Student should be neatly and modestly dressed for the examination. Think of it as a ‘Mini Recital’.
* Do carry a valid photo identity with you to the exam.
All the best!!
Click here to try again.